Tips

Click on the Game Pictures to see more game details.

Most Recently Played Games

Find out more games I played in the last 30 days.

Sunday, December 31, 2006

2006 Year End Summary

The year 2006 is going to be a page of history in about 5 minutes. It's a good time to summarize my gaming life in 2006.

Several remarkable works have been committed or initiated in the late 2006. Firstly, I learnt how to write game logs to record and to assess games played. Started on 31 October 2006, even started on BGG to log games played. 235 plays have been logged so far, which 106 plays in December, and 126 plays in Novement, plus 3 plays on 31 October. More monumentally, my game collection was started to be organized on BGG. 116 games have been cataloged in the previous two months. 300+ games are still pending to be cataloged. At the same time, I have given my ratings to 96 games and comments to 100 games. The progress seems not bad. I believe the numbers will be kept growing in 2007.

Apart from the activities on BGG, it is definitely worthwhile to mention the creation of this blog. Less one month time, more than a dozen posts have been published here. As a person who seldom writes, I am pretty satisfied by this. Keep go on in 2007.

About time to start a countdown to enter 2007, wish you all have a happy new year.

No comments:

Blog More: Tonysaurus (東尼傻龍)

Blog More: Satori Birdie (悟鳥)

Blog More: yNOT Square (何不坊)