Tips

Click on the Game Pictures to see more game details.

Most Recently Played Games

Find out more games I played in the last 30 days.

Monday, January 01, 2007

New Year 2007 Resolutions

Happy New Year 2007 to you all. It has already entered 2007 for 3 hours in Hong Kong. I have some resolutions regarding gaming.

  1. Record (not buy) at least 100 more games from my existing game collection onto BGG.
  2. Give ratings to at least 50 games on BGG.
  3. Give comments to at least 50 games on BGG.
  4. Record all games I play on BGG.
  5. Try to write game reviews or session reports.
  6. Try to be a columist about gaming in a local magazine.
  7. Explore the possibility to publish a book on gaming.
  8. Work out to publish a game of my design.
  9. Acquaint a few more capable and smart gamers with good attitude.
  10. Play more games than buying. Particularly play more old and rarely played games and heavier games.
  11. Study more about the educational aspects of games.
  12. Research more games suitable for a couple.
  13. Keep this blog alive and active, and well-organized.
  14. Brief the naming of this blog.

Sounds too many items mentioned, but I do wish I can manage them well all this year. Keeping writing this blog is utterly important as I wish to practice more on writing. Some of the resolutions aim to help reinforcing my knowledge on gaming and turning into expertise. Lastly, my dream is to make gaming somewhat at certain extent into (at least part of) my career.

Let see how it go, and let me do an evaluation at the end of 2007.

No comments:

Blog More: Tonysaurus (東尼傻龍)

Blog More: Satori Birdie (悟鳥)

Blog More: yNOT Square (何不坊)