Tips

Click on the Game Pictures to see more game details.

Most Recently Played Games

Find out more games I played in the last 30 days.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Booty from Hong Kong Toys & Games Fair 2007

It was the last day of the games fair today. I paid a visit there again to check out if there would be something which I could get at reasonable price. I first accompanied Pang to get a copy of Tipp-Kick Junior, which was a football kicking game with a special 14-sided-die-shaped ball. I hesitated about it at the first moment, but went to Zoch's booth. Luckily, I saw the last copy of Doktor Schlüsselbart there. I bought it together with a copy of Bamboleo as well, without paying the shipping cost.

Even though I had got some spoils from Zoch, there was a continual struggle about getting Tipp-Kick Junior. A spiritual force drove my legs to move to MIEG booth again. They were busy packing up their goods as the fair was nearly closed. Luck bestowed again. There was still one copy displayed on the shelf. At more delay, I got it to enlarge my collection. The guys there were so nice, and they gave me spare balls for free. They told me that 200,000 copies of Tipp-Kick had been sold worldwide.

Merrily grabbing the games with my pair of hands, I visited SMART booth again before leaving the games fair. Made another nice conversation with Lin Hao. He would visit Nuremberg next month. He told me that this toys fair in Hong Kong was the second largest in the world. The fair in Nuremberg would have a size doubled than Hong Kong's. I would keep communication with him so that I could learn more about the gaming events.

No comments:

Blog More: Tonysaurus (東尼傻龍)

Blog More: Satori Birdie (悟鳥)

Blog More: yNOT Square (何不坊)