Tips

Click on the Game Pictures to see more game details.

Most Recently Played Games

Find out more games I played in the last 30 days.

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Ref: Pascal's Wager & the Agnostic's LemmaExternal Link

God's DiceWhat happens when a gamer mind meets a philosopher mind? It was an occassion to come across the weblog of Chris Bateman. Chris is a game designer, philosopher and author. Today I found his latest post relating religion with game theory. If you are not the type of easily being offended, you may read it for fun and perhaps some insights. Let's make the world a better place.

The best bet is to live your life with a focus on making the world a better place. If there is no God, you will have lost nothing and will be remembered fondly by those you left behind. If there is a benevolent God, he will judge you on your merits and not just on whether or not you believed in him.
- the Atheist's Wager

The picture above was found from Chris's blog. I suppose it's named God's Dice. I really love it. Please note that I am not the owner of this picture, and I currently have no idea who's its owner. I am fine to take it down if the owner does not like the re-posting here.

No comments:

Blog More: Tonysaurus (東尼傻龍)

Blog More: Satori Birdie (悟鳥)

Blog More: yNOT Square (何不坊)