Tips

Click on the Game Pictures to see more game details.

Most Recently Played Games

Find out more games I played in the last 30 days.

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Ref: Age of Empires III - Back on the ScheduleExternal Link

I have been enjoying miniature boardgames from Eagle Games. However, Eagle Games declared its bankruptcy last year. The possibility about having Age of Empires III: The Age of Discovery and Sid Meier's Pirates!: The Boardgame became a mystery in the industry. Glenn Drover, the designer of these two games, recently announced his cooperation with Pro Ludo which will carry out the release of AOE III in March. It's a good news to me and to many fans of American strong-themed boardgames. I enjoyed Glenn's previous games including Age of Mythology: The Boardgame, Railroad Tycoon, and Sid Meier's Civilization - The Boardgame. AOE III will be under my radar and perhaps it will be added to my collection once the production and its gameplay is proven. It's getting rare to have someone like Glenn showing strong enthusiasm for strong themed complex games which I love more in favor than typical contemporary eurogames.

No comments:

Blog More: Tonysaurus (東尼傻龍)

Blog More: Satori Birdie (悟鳥)

Blog More: yNOT Square (何不坊)