Tips

Click on the Game Pictures to see more game details.

Most Recently Played Games

Find out more games I played in the last 30 days.

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Purchased My First Microbadge

Dice! Dice! Dice! When people acquainted me as a gamer, I would tell I am also a dice collector and dinosaur collector. When BGG gave me a chance to own a microbadge for my profile, it came to mind to get a representative one for being a dice lover. Unexpectedly there was no such microbadge for dice fans. Dice are very representative and commonly found accessories used in many classic and mordern games. A request was written to BGG forum and someone did help making one beautiful microbadge for the purpose. I have to thank Herb Petro (mentis) for his kindness. Now I can have a very representative microbadge added to my BGG profile (tonyfung1205).

No comments:

Blog More: Tonysaurus (東尼傻龍)

Blog More: Satori Birdie (悟鳥)

Blog More: yNOT Square (何不坊)