Tips

Click on the Game Pictures to see more game details.

Most Recently Played Games

Find out more games I played in the last 30 days.

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Leonardo da Vinci

Leonardo da Vinci is an ingenious person which I am pretty curious about his life. A strategic game of his name was released one month ago. My attention was caught by certain ideas from this game, which somewhat coincide to what I have been working on my own design sphere. I bought it, and gave it a trial.

I am fond of the theme and mechanism. However, I would say the rulebook is poorly presented. Got confused by several rules in the first game. We kept updating our ruleset to continue our first game. The good news was that we found the game getting better, and even better. Though we did not finish our first game, we already discovered and assured multiple diverse but playable strategies. One unobvious extreme startegy, which sticked with low expenditure, worked like other aggressive ones.

After the first game, we all agreed that the game was a deep one. I checked out all the designer rules and review the rulebook. Sorted out those rule errors. We love to play it again, with the proper rules.

No comments:

Blog More: Tonysaurus (東尼傻龍)

Blog More: Satori Birdie (悟鳥)

Blog More: yNOT Square (何不坊)