Tips

Click on the Game Pictures to see more game details.

Most Recently Played Games

Find out more games I played in the last 30 days.

Friday, December 22, 2006

Free Microbadge from BGG

BGG sent all members a Christmas greeting, including me. The most exciting news was that BGG would give me a free microbadge (a small meaningful icon under my avatar) for my user profile. It's so nice. One would usually need to spend some GeekGold in order purchase a mircobadge.

I am still deciding which microbadge I would get. Actually I was looking for one with dice fans graphics, as I am a dice lover. Weirdly, I could not find any microbadge for dice game fans. Quite probably, I will have to prepare an alternative. I will announce which one I would finally get.

No comments:

Blog More: Tonysaurus (東尼傻龍)

Blog More: Satori Birdie (悟鳥)

Blog More: yNOT Square (何不坊)