Tips

Click on the Game Pictures to see more game details.

Most Recently Played Games

Find out more games I played in the last 30 days.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Random Games Widget Brings First Site UpdateExternal Link

Have created this blog for more than a whole year, supposed to collect my thoughts about gaming. It's a shame that nothing has been added to the site so far. Today found a new widget from BGG (www.boardgamegeek.com) which arosed my attention. I have started to manage my game collection online at BGG since late Oct 2006. The widget is a tool to randomly pick some games from my collection and inline them to a webpage. It gave me the motive to make it the first addition to this blog. From now on, you may find some random games listed at the sidebar. I am proud to say they are part of my game collection. And more fun, you can find different picks each time you visit or load this blog.

If you are interested in any of these games, you can simply click on the pictures or the game titles, which bring you to more information about the particulars. Besides, you may also drop me a comment or email if you want to explore more specifics.

If you are curious about my latest try-to-be-full-but-still-partial game collection, you may click on the my collection at the top of My Games section of the sidebar.

So, have fun. Happy Gaming. And I hope frequent updates to this blog will follow in near future.

No comments:

Blog More: Tonysaurus (東尼傻龍)

Blog More: Satori Birdie (悟鳥)

Blog More: yNOT Square (何不坊)