Tips

Click on the Game Pictures to see more game details.

Most Recently Played Games

Find out more games I played in the last 30 days.

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Site Copyright Notice Added

A piece of notice has been added to the footer of the site. It contains a disclaimar about the use of external resources found in public domain and their respective copyrights. If you spot any misuse of materials, please let me know.

There is also another note declaring all my creation on this site are copyrighted by myself. I am going to restrict the reference of contents found on this site. I just want to defend on the intellectual property rights. I am so pleased to grant permission for those who are interested to reference my contents.

No comments:

Blog More: Tonysaurus (東尼傻龍)

Blog More: Satori Birdie (悟鳥)

Blog More: yNOT Square (何不坊)