Tips

Click on the Game Pictures to see more game details.

Most Recently Played Games

Find out more games I played in the last 30 days.

Monday, December 25, 2006

Standardizing Naming of Tags

In order to have a better organization and to facilate searching and browsing my posts in long run, I have standardized the naming of tags associated to the posts.

bgg
tagging affairs related to my bgg account.
site:Updates
tagging updates of this blog site.
quote
tagging meaningful quotes.
event
tagging information about various game-related events.
game
tagging information about particular games.
topic
tagging articles with auxillary topics.
spotlight
tagging external materials which I encountered and would like to share.
voice
tagging everything else I speak.

There are sub-tags to finer classifiy the articles. They are pretty comprehensible. You may browse posts by selecting a particular tag names under the Tags section in the left sidebar.

No comments:

Blog More: Tonysaurus (東尼傻龍)

Blog More: Satori Birdie (悟鳥)

Blog More: yNOT Square (何不坊)