Tips

Click on the Game Pictures to see more game details.

Most Recently Played Games

Find out more games I played in the last 30 days.

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Brainy Days on my GeekBadgeExternal Link

I have been oberseving and digging information from BGG over the year. Until recently, like two months ago, I decided to make use of its tracking feature to organize my game collection and my gaming profile. At the mean time, I started to make contribution to this community than being a mere-taker. Other than posting game images, two game entries which I submitted got approved by the date of this writing. It's fun to identify on the earth and to submit new game entries to this gigantic boardgame database. And my contribution was rewarded with some GeekGold, which works like a rating. Right, I am silly but I like prestige.


The two games added are: Travel 2 Game and Purzelpinne (aka Tumbling Spiders). I bought Travel 2 Game many years ago. I was caught by its description about wordgaming, but it was later rendered a wrong purchase. The game is too simple and too trivial to me. It may be more suitable for kids of 6 years old or younger, during travels with parents. Purzelpinne is on the hand a pretty looking and fun filled game about dexterity. It can be played well by kids as well as adults. The game play is far much exciting and funny than Jenga, because of the adorable spiders and its unstable string-mounted base piece.


On 28 Nov 2006, I purchased myself a GeekBadge for my BGG profile at a cost of 50 GeekGold. I am happy with this badge, which is a badge of custom text attached with my profile. I kept trying different words on the badge to describe myself. It was started with "Prison Break" but now I will use "Brainy Days" for a while, before I can think of a better one.

No comments:

Blog More: Tonysaurus (東尼傻龍)

Blog More: Satori Birdie (悟鳥)

Blog More: yNOT Square (何不坊)