Tips

Click on the Game Pictures to see more game details.

Most Recently Played Games

Find out more games I played in the last 30 days.

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Site Split to Ludus Castle Vault

There was a situation bugging me for a long time. More often, updates about my game collection kept flooding this blog instead of giving more interesting postings. They were listings of game titles. After months of consideration, a decision was made to split this website into two. All updates merely about my game collection were moved to a sister blog Ludus Castle Vault therefore. With this move, I supposed postings on this website could be better managed. I could focus more on information or news about games and publishers and my thoughts perhaps. Hope it would be a wise move. ^_^

Sneak preview, another sister game blog but all in Chinese is under construction. ;-)

No comments:

Blog More: Tonysaurus (東尼傻龍)

Blog More: Satori Birdie (悟鳥)

Blog More: yNOT Square (何不坊)